How to hit the road running in 2024 – 4 Webinars
How to hit the road running in 2024 no matter what chaos is in play
I had such positive feedback from running various webinars last year I thought I’d run another series in 2024. These 1-hour sessions on a variety of topics, are the ideal way for owners and managers to train their staff without the need for masses of time off work or to invest huge costs for training. They’re designed to be short, sharp learning opportunities and will hopefully pay the company’s investment back 10 fold.
Webinar Series 1: How to lead in a world gone completely bonkers.
Who should attend:
Newly promoted managers, team leaders, small business owners or franchisees who plan to start taking on employees. The 4 sessions will run weekly and are recorded so if anyone can’t attend all four sessions, they will receive the recording. I will cover:
- Reactions to never ending change
- The 8 habits of highly successful leaders
- The 3 different leadership styles, and why we need to know how to use each style
- Effective decision making
- Learning to adapt to never ending change
- Finding and holding on to great people
- Understanding that some people are just plain weird and that isn’t a bad thing
- Recruitment, induction and making new people feel welcome
- Why regular 1:1’s are vital
- The 5 stages of a job or career
- Turning a group into a team quickly
- Dealing with less than fabulous performance
- Bad attitude or square peg in a round hole?
- How much time and energy is the person taking?
- What to say, when to say it and how to say it to achieve a positive outcome
- What to do if the conversation goes wrong
- Living to fight another day
- Learning to work at warp speed without losing your marbles
- Your role as a leader in an ever-changing environment
- Learning not to sweat the small stuff
- How to run energising meetings
- Understanding the delicate art of delegating
- Building trust
- How working ON not IN will save your sanity
- A final wrap up of all 4 sessions
- Session 1: 21st Feb. 3.30 to 4.30pm
- Session 2: 28th Feb. 3.30 – 4.30pm
- Session 3: 6th March, 3.30 – 4.30pm
- Session 4: 13th March. 3.30 – 4.30pm
NB: There will be some pre course work in the form of questionnaires; this allows me to understand the challenges each attendee is dealing with and to ensure I give them the information they need to become a better leader.
The first 5 people to sign up will receive a free HARD copy of my book ‘Leaders Behaving Badly’. Value $30