Inspiring Women Workshop
Investment: $145 + gst
WHO SHOULD ATTEND? Any woman, of any age who needs some time out to think, reflect and re-energise.
I will cover:
- How to be yourself, because everyone else is taken (learning to love and accept yourself just as you are)
- Where you could aim if you knew you couldn’t fail (removing all the road blocks we put in our way)
- Why you’re never too old and it’s absolutely never too late (age is absolutely not a barrier to anything)
- Feel the fear and do it anyway (what’s the worst that could happen?)
- Learning to bravely say NO so you can courageously say YES
When: TBA. 1 – 4.30
These sessions are designed to be fun, relaxing and invigorating. Numbers are kept small so attendees can comfortably share issues whilst learning new and creative ways to deal with life.
Afternoon tea and a comprehensive workbook provided.
What previous attendees have said:
- Loved the small group, the honesty and the safety to share my challenges
- Loved the practical models I can use to take care of a rather difficult situation on the home front
- Realised that women who look 100% successful are just as scared of their ‘what next’ as I am
- A lovely afternoon dedicated just to ME
‘She believed she could, so she did.’
10 in stock