Postponed: Crisis Management Simulation Workshop – Team of 5
Decision making when the walls are caving in
Helping New Zealand organisations to be more crisis-ready!
This will be a highly content rich, interactive, participant focussed event! Includes a crisis room simulation with hands-on exposure to a digital crisis management toolset for you to work with your team during the workshop.
In times of uncertainty and global turbulence, responding to unforeseen events professionally is paramount!
Ann Andrews CSP, author, award winning speaker, profiler and leadership coach
Topic: Fear is a reaction, courage is a decision
Nalin Wijetilleke MBA, FBCI, CISA, CGEIT, Managing Director – ContinuityNZ. Multi-award winning Business Continuity and Information Security expert
Topic: Decision making when the walls are caving in!
Martin Petts Crisis Management and Emergency Notification specialist and public speaker, Head of Operations – Asia Pacific, F24
Topic: Eliminating chaos during a crisis
WHERE: Waipuna Highbrook
WHEN: 2022 TBA
INVESTMENT: $247 incl. gst per person.
Tables of 5 $997 + gst (a saving of $238)
Early Bird: Register & pay before 5pm 20 October to receive 10% discount.
Note: tickets prices will include GST on purchase.
Why should you attend?
- Hear from New Zealand’s most experienced Crisis Management gurus
- Understand the changing risk landscape and building a culture or preparedness to come out of a crisis unscathed
- Recognise the changing profile of crisis management leaders to protect business values, people and reputation
- Get an insight into collaboration decision making, swift and effective.
- Use and understand latest crisis management software tools to effectively collaborate and manage during crisis
- Learn from like-minded delegates with interactive roundtables and networking
5 in stock